The Deluxe Program contains:
- The revised and updated hardcover edition of the How To Multiply Your Baby's Intelligence book.
- Large reading word cards (75 single word cards, 27 couplet cards, 13 phrase cards, and 5 sentence cards) all leading up to your child's first book.
- Enough, Inigo, Enough, a full-color, high-quality, hardcover book.
- Certificate of Achievement to award on the day your baby reads his first book!
- Teach Your Baby to Read DVD.
Note: The words in this program are 2.25 inches tall and are best for an 18-month-old. For younger children, make your own cards 3 inches tall.
- Dot Cards 0 to 100 on 11" by 11" sturdy poster board. This revised and updated program provides up to 28 equations on the back of each card.
- Teach Your Baby Math DVD.
Encyclopedic Knowledge Materials
- Four categories of BIT OF INTELLIGENCE cards with 10 cards in each category - Leaves, Endangered Animals, Foreign Languages, and Composers (Bits are subject to change without notice). Forty beautiful cards in all, with 10 facts on the back of each one.
- How To Give Your Baby Encyclopedic Knowledge DVD.
Note: Elements of this program are also found in the Read, Math, and Encyclopedic Knowledge programs.
For course and program information, please contact www.iahp.org
Shipping to the US, Canada, UK, South Africa, and Australia can be calculated at checkout by visiting your cart.
For all orders outside of the US, Canada, UK, South Africa, and Australia, please email your order & shipping address to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide a Shipping Quote via Email.
We will notify you of your refund via e-mail if you submitted a valid email address.
We will refund your purchase within 14 business days after we have received and processed the returned item. Your refund will be in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
The Gentle Revolution Press will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.