Customers may return items for a full refund within 14 days of receiving their shipment EXCEPT:
- Used or damaged books
- Opened CDs, DVDs, or CD-ROMs
- Opened card sets (including Bit of Intelligence cards, Math Dot cards, and reading cards)
- Programs in which any of the sealed items are opened (including Bit of Intelligence cards, Math Dot cards, reading cards, DVDs, CDs, and CD-ROMs)
- Asics® Crawling Track
- Evan Thomas Institute Teaching Materials
The Gentle Revolution Press will process returns and refunds only for items purchased from The Gentle Revolution Press.
We will only exchange open items if they are defective or damaged.
If an item has been damaged in shipping, you must inform our customer care representative that this is the reason for its return.
If an item is returned due to our error, The Gentle Revolution Press will refund the cost of shipping to you and cover the cost of the return shipping.
The Gentle Revolution Press will notify you of your refund via e-mail if you submitted a valid email address.
We will refund your purchase within 14 business days after we have received and processed the returned item. Your refund will be in the same form of payment originally used for the purchase.
The Gentle Revolution Press will refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
Packing and Mailing a Return
1. Call 1-215-233-2050 and ask for The Gentle Revolution Press customer care representative. You will be given a Return Authorization (RA) number.
2. Pack the items AND the packing slip (receipt) securely in a box. You can use the original box used for shipment. Make sure the items are packed properly to avoid damage during shipment to The Gentle Revolution Press.
3. Affix a shipping label and write the RA # in large numbers on the outside of the box.
Also write ATTN: GRP Shipping Agent
4. Ship the package per the approved method given to you by the customer care representative who gave you the RA #.
The Gentle Revolution Press
8801 Stenton Avenue
Wyndmoor, PA 19038