Using the GRP Picture Dictionary Series with Windows XP and no mention of Windows XP compatibility on the Box
If you get an error while creating custom bits, "Little Available Disc Space", please adjust the compatibility mode using the following steps:
1. Ensure the Bits of Intelligence CD is in the drive. If the program is running, click the "quit" button.
2. Right Click on the Windows "Start" button at the lower left and the left-click on "Explore".
3. Scroll down through the "Folders" and left-click on "BitWorld". This will be your CD Drive.
4. Right-click on the "BitWorld.exe" icon and then left-click on "Properties".
5. Left-click on the "Compatibility" tab.
6. Left-click on the check box to run in compatibility mode.
7. Choose either Windows 95 or 98 and check "Run in 640 x 480 resolution", and then left-click OK.
The Bits of Intelligence program is now compatible with Windows XP. You can double click on the BitWorld.exe icon or start the program any way you like. Also, it could be handy to drag the BitWorld icon to your desktop to create a shortcut.